Saturday, March 1, 2008

My first posting

It took me getting sick and unable to get out of bed to finally get the time to make a blog We are very busy these days My husband Brad and I have been married 4 years this month We have a beautiful 22 month old princess named Jayde Christine Ellis She has been so good today while I have been sick She has been taking care of me rubbing my head and bringing me her Carebears to lay with me I don't have any recent pictures so I will post some of when we went to North Carolina to see nana and papa It was Jayde's first time seeing snow and we also took a helicopter ride near the mountains We want to go back and do the rapids in the summer time I will try to post as much as possible

2 comments:

Silcock Family said...

I can just picture her taking care of you, she is such a little mom. Hope you get better soon!

Ellis Famiy said...

Kelly I love your your blog! You have to check my blog out again I have some new pics. If you scroll to the bottom I added family/friend blogs and tickers. I showed it to Jayde the other day and she just loves all the pics of her family.

Karen