Saturday, June 7, 2008

Busy weekend




We have been so busy lately. Thurs. we went to Lauren's graduation party. We got her a little coach night purse and Jayde had to get her picture showing her princess purse with aunt Lauren. Then Fri. we bought food storage stuff, went to a BBQ then stayed out until 3am gigging. We had a blast because our friends have never been before. I guess you can say, "now they are hooked." ha ha Today we went to the Temple for a wedding then came back for a nice dinner reception. Tomorrow after church I have a bridal shower to go to and I think we might be getting the Hoki girls for a few days!! I don't know if I am more busy now or when I was working!

3 comments:

Ellis Famiy said...

Cute post! I know about the busy weekend thing!! I am trying to recover from mine.
I have Robyn and Kaiya here right now they are ready to come to Aunt Kelly's and Uncle Brad's house NOW!
They want to see Jayde and they say they can't wait!!!!

Mom Ellis
and Robyn and Kaiya

Silcock Family said...

sounds like you are busy but I'm very jealous of everything that you did. those are all of the things I wish I was there for :(

Rains Family said...

i love the pictures!
Jayde is so funny.
good luck with all the girls!