Sunday, August 24, 2008

My mom's 50th Birthday Party




We had so much fun at my mom's birthday party. We played pool and air hockey and of course it was "BYOB" Bring your own bike so there were 4 wheeler rides for all. My friend Jessica is starting to make cakes and sell them and she made my mom these two beautiful cakes. My dad thought the Camo one was just the coolest thing. And yes the other one isn't center because it isn't suppose to be!! It was a really good Jello lemon cake, which is my mom's favorite. The cakes were a huge hit. Not only did they look good but they tasted great!

2 comments:

Reuben & Jessicca said...

We had such a fun time, and the food was awesome! Thank you for the kind words on the cakes. They were fun to make!

Jessicca

Reuben & Jessicca said...

We had such a fun time, and the food was awesome! Thank you for the kind words on the cakes. They were fun to make!

Jessicca