Saturday, September 27, 2008

25th Birthday Party


My birthday fell on a Friday and I was exhausted and just wanted to stay home and hang out with my family. Brad cleaned the house and made me a wonderful dinner with steak, huge grilled shrimp, salad, and the best Dungenous Crab Legs. Jayde even went to bed very early so we got to watch a movie in peace too!! I also had a great time Sat. at my birthday party. The rib dinner we had out at the property was amazing! It was so nice to finally get all my friends together.

3 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

Happy Birthday!! Hey, we got your message the other day and we have been out of town so sorry I haven't called you back yet! And yes it's true, we really are pregnant!

Silcock Family said...

Happy Birthday! I was really hoping I could see a belly picture! maybe you can post one for me!

Natalie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! Hope it was a great one!

PS - Jayde is SUCH a cute little mini you in that picture.