Sunday, November 23, 2008

West Palm Beach




My parents had to use their timeshare points so they are staying a week at West Palm Beach. They wanted us to go but Brad has so much to do before he goes to school in Jacksonville Dec. 1st that we just let them take Jayde. We miss her already! I keep going in her room and looking at her pictures (I know it's pathetic). We are going to pick her up Wednesday morning in Cocoa which is half way. It was kind of nice to be able to go to church and actually listen though!

4 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

You guys are moving to Jacksonville?? I didn't know he was going to school! How are you feeling?

Ellis Family said...

I am staying in Inverness with Jayde and Brad is moving to Jacksonville. He has to stay in a dorm at the underwater commercial diving school where he is going for 4 months. He gets to come home weekends though. He has to wake up and do PT workouts in the morning and everything.
I am feeling good. I have just been really tired, but I am sure you know how that is. How are you feeling? I feel like now that I am in the third trimester I am growing daily!

Silcock Family said...

She is growing up too fast! I miss her!

Ellis Famiy said...

Jayde is just getting so big now. Not a baby anymore. Her smile always makes me smile too. I just saw the pictures your mom sent me of their trip down south. Looks like Jayde had a blast!

Love, Nana Ellis