Friday, December 19, 2008

Our visit to the Commercial Diving Academy!






We had so much fun visiting daddy at his diving academy. He is doing so well. They have tests almost every day and he has been studying like crazy. We didn't get to see him all of Dec. so my parents took the motor home to Jacksonville so we could spend the weekend with him. We went shopping, out to eat and we even got to see him dive at his school on Sunday. He comes home today the 19th and will be home until Jan. 5th. Then he can come home every weekend. The instructors where so nice. They even let Jayde talk to Brad while he was underwater through his helment speakers. Now Jayde says daddy working with Ariel (the little Mermaid).

4 comments:

Ellis Famiy said...

Neat pics! Sounds like you guys had a really nice visit.
That is funny what what Jayde said about the little mermaid!
It will be nice to have Brad home for the holidays we miss him too!
Love, Mom/Ellis

Jessica Reeves said...

How fun! I'm glad you got to go see him! I bet it's hard having him gone!

- said...

That is really cool!! I am glad he is doing well. It must be very hard for you being apart. I know that when Jon goes away with his RC buddies to long events I miss him. The first night is nice because after I put the kids to bed it is time for me. But, after that I am ready for him to come home.

You are getting so big with the baby. I miss that about being pregnant. I miss feeling them move around and sporting my baby belly. I am so done though. :-)

It's funny how kids rationalize things isn't it.

Love,
Amber

Silcock Family said...

You must be so proud of him. (He also looks pretty cute in a wet suit) I know that I always think about the kids when I think of missing home but for some reason I just really miss my brother looking at these pictures. I'm so proud of him and proud of the decisions he has made in his life. You guys make a beautiful family and are so lucky to have each other forever!