Sunday, December 21, 2008

It's a boy!


Ok, we were doing really good not finding out what we were going to have but to make a long story short I have taken a couple of unexpected trips to the emergency room because of some cramping and pains. When I was getting an ultra sound to make sure the baby was ok and to measure my cervix in all of the pain I forgot to mention we don't want to know the sex and the nurse blurted out, "Well, there is no denying that is a boy. He sure isn't shy is he"! I couldn't believe it! But now I am going to have a shower so it is ok. Especially since I don't have anything for a boy! By the way the two times I went we found out I had kidney stones. That wasn't fun but at least the baby is fine.

3 comments:

Jessica Reeves said...

I'm so excited!! I can't believe you're having a boy! I hope you're feeling better!

- said...

Hello Kelly,

I am so excited for you guys!! Please let me know when you are having your shower so I can save the date. I am sorry you have been in pain with the kidney stones but, I am glad that all is okay with your pregnancy.

Missed you guys at the family Christmas party.

P.S. I am in charge of the quilt making this time around so you will be sure to get one this time. :-) I already have it picked out and cut. I just have to sew it up now. I figured I would start that after Christmas is over.

Love ya,
Amber

Natalie said...

YEAH!!! That will be so much fun for you guys! Now didn't I guess a boy? (Ok my memory is crap but let's just say I did)

CONGRATULATIONS! Hopefully you're feeling ok - getting past the kidney stones and cramping.

He's just around the corner!