Tuesday, February 17, 2009

The day has come!

Well, tomorrow I go to the hospital and at 7:30am on Thursday the 19th I will be getting my c-section. We are so excited! We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and such good friends offering to help out with Jayde. I can't wait to see Jayde for the first time interact with her little Brother. She talks about him all of the time and how she wants to help mommy take care of him and change his diaper! I will make sure we post pictures as soon as we can!!

3 comments:

Natalie said...

YEAH! We're so excited for you! Hope all goes well.

PS - love the new look of the blog.

Kirstie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Silcock Family said...

I've been thinking about you all day and can't wait to see pictures of our new baby boy! Your shower turned out so cute I love the banner across the table it turned out so cute and the cake is darling! Hope all goes well for you and Clayton tomorrow! Love you!