Tuesday, February 3, 2009

More baby shower pics!











We had 40 people who showed up for my baby shower and it was so fun to get all my friends and family together. I have to say thanks to the Romney's for an awsome cake. It tasted better than it looked! I asked for chocolate and boy did I get it. It was made out of Brownie with Caramel yummy! I also made a huge announcement at the shower. I found out the other day that I passed my test and I am now officially a Nationally Certified interpreter! For those that doen't know what that means it is a huge deal and the goal of all interpreters to one day become Nationally Certified. Not only can I interpret for pretty much anything and anywhere in the U.S. but I also get paid a lot more. I am so excited to accomplish this so early in my career and before our little blessing comes.

Brad was also able to attend the shower but you don't see all the guys because they are out shooting guns and fishing!

1 comments:

Ellis Family said...

Fun shower! Looks like lots of cute pictures were taken.
Yes the cake was yummy!
It was a chocolate lovers dream come true.I think the Romney's could have a good future in the cake business.
Kelly we are so proud and excited for you for passing your national certification test.
And we are getting really excited for little Clayton to get here too.
Love, Mom/Ellis