Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Jayde's reaction

Everyone has been asking me how Jayde reacted when she first saw Clayton. Well after my c-section they had to stitch me up and Clayton was sent to the nursery so Jayde saw him through the window. He couldn't come out for 3 hours because he was having trouble with his lungs (everything is fine now). So when I was wheeled into my room where everyone was waiting Jayde yelled, "Mommy Clayton HERE!" It was so cute.

She really is great with him and understanding. She just doesn't like it that I am sitting around and not on the floor with her and playing like I usually am. I told her when mommy's tummy feels better we will play a lot more and she seems to understand. When she leaves for school in the morning she waves and says, "Bye brother." It is too precious!

1 comments:

Silcock Family said...

I got a phone call this morning from Maire saying his test came back fine. I was so excited to hear the news. I've been worrying about him. I'm so glad Clayton has Jayde to watch over him because she is so sweet but though at the same time she will be so good for him.